3.25.2010

OH my gosh

So tonight my husband left for a conference in Atlanta...so I turned on the television. And to my dismay I landed on Bravo. Do you know what is on Bravo on Thursday nights? Well I'll tell you it's:

I probably shouldn't be admiting this butI get so sucked in! It's great and mindless and that's my favorite part I can just kick back and let it all go from the day at work.

In other business I got to work with a sweet girl, Anna, who I graduated with in May. Well we got to talking and support hose came up. Yes I acually typed those words..support hose. So if you stand 8 hours a day why not right? So I think I'm going to start...Monday. That means I'm going to buy them this weekend. We'll see how that works out...I might chuck them out the window the first day.

Well I certainly hope you have a good day and weekend!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment