4.13.2009

Happy Spring Break and Hoppy Easter

The past two weeks have been so great; Brandon and I got to visit with his Uncle Keith and Nancy in Breckinridge, Colorado, then I went to visit my grandmother in Naples, Florida, Brandon's dad came to Birmingham to help construct a fence for our precious puppies, and my family then came down for the Easter weekend. Skiing/snowboarding was excellent, we had fresh powder many days and it was just a little windy at the top on some days. Here are some highlights:

Thi is before snow mode:
This is after we got the camera working right:


We had a ton of fun! A big thanks to Keith and Nancy for letting us visit. Then, like I said I went to Naples to visit with my grandmother and David...here are some highlights


Dinner at Trulucks:


At the piano bar in Trulucks:


These two are so much FUN! I can't tell you I enjoyed myself to no end! David and Mamaw-thank you for letting me visit!

So, you ask, what did that handsome husband of mine do while I was off in Naples?? He began a HUGE project here in Birmingham that included landscaping and fence building! YEAH!! There is now grass growing and fence posts in place! I love my husband!! He rocks!

And that's all for now...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment