10.15.2009

Fall Break

I love the sun, the sand and a drink in my hand! And that adequately describes my entire past week; we went with about 15 of Brandon's classmates on a cruise to Progreso and Cozumel. We relaxed, snorkeled, played beach volleyball, played on ocean trampolines, sea kayaked, and got lots of sun. Oh did I mention, we ate...alot. Lastly, our new found AWESOME liberating activity...throwing plates off the back of the ship, amazing. This activity though must happen at approximately 4 in the morning the last morning of the cruise...it's let me repeat, awesome. Here are a few highlights of the trip that I have, unfortunately the camera went past its alloted 10ft in the water.

The Ship, The Carnival Holiday:


Brandon and Me before dinner, on the catamaran headed to snorkel and Brandon diving to see the coral up close:



Happy Fall Break!
We are now home and getting ready for work and the remainder of Brandon's senior fall break.
Pray for us over the next few weeks, we hope to find out good news regarding residency!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! So wish Kenny & I could be going on another cruise! I'll keep ya'll in my thoughts with Brandon's residency so let me know what happens! Give me a call soon, we need to have a chat about the car :) Miss you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete