3.14.2010

"Why Is There A Dead Pakistani On My Couch?"


Brandon and I have been watching Lost Seasons 1,2,3,4, and now we are on Season FIVE!!! This is the most confusing, suspenseful, exciting, fun show to watch. Currently we are on episode four and I'm loving it; the time is moving back and forth, the rain comes and goes, Ben's there one minute and gone the next always with an agenda...craziness. So while we watch Lost I thought I'd update you on what's up. February 13th I left for Hawaii to spend two weeks with my awesome grandmother on the Golden Princess. Here are a few of the highlights:
Mamaw and I getting on the helicopter tour over Hilo

Mamaw and I sight-seeing in HonoluluUs with the Executive Chef at the Chef's Table

It was a fantastic trip, seeing lava flowing, whales, waterfalls, shopping, beautiful scenery, eating awesome food, spending great time with my grandmother, and reading. I, of course, missed Brandon greatly and I can not wait to take him back and show him the ropes!

After I got back two weeks later, Brandon's spring break started and he headed to snowboard for a week in Colorado. He had a ton of fun with Reid, Alan and visiting Keith and Nancy. They snowboarded Vail and Breck this year instead of the usual Copper Mountain. I'll chalk up the no pictures to no camera and it being a boys' trip...

So those were our big adventures during February but there is one thing I failed to mention...Brandon's 4-Runner seems to have taken a sharp turn for the worse. We are still in the debate of buy something else or fix what we've got....interesting debate to say the least. I'd love some opinions on the matter, if you'd like to vote.

I'm going to find out how John Locke dies and why they really need to get back to the island, episode 7!

Have a great Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment