9.12.2010

Ten Days and Counting...


Today is September 12, 2010!!! That officially means that in 8 days my job at Roebuck is done, in 9 days my job in Centerpoint is done, in 10 days I get my 3 hours of live CE credit, in 11 days I take my MPJE for TX and more importantly Brandon comes home, in 12 days movers pack, and in 13 days we are heading west. I. CAN'T. WAIT. I have gone through all the emotions regarding this move. It was exhausting. But honestly I think the week ahead is going to be even more exhausting getting everything ready. I have one pile that goes in the car, one for the U-Haul and the great big pile that goes with the official movers. I have the dog pile and the entertainment pile and the snack pile and the essentials pile. It's nuts. So I am going to show you some fun stuff of what else has been going on....

This lovely is from Labor Day weekend
I babysat for the handsome Sawyer, pretty Lucy,
and playful Layla! The best part of this babysitting adventure was where Brittany and Andin were headed...up north to drop off several puppies for adoption there. Check out her post HERE to read all about the adventure they had!








And this past weekend I got the privilege to visit with my BESTEST friend EVER (Moose and Kenny too!) in her new home in Savannah, Georgia! We had a great time eating at Uncle Bubba's, Riding a Ghost Tour Trolley with Bob our tour guide, walking ALL over downtown, seeing AMAZING architecture, picking out salt water taffy at the Savannah Candy Kitchen, watching Dawson's Creek and reliving prom of '02 in the car. Yeah, I'd say I had a good time; thanks for having me guys!
Here's from Uncle Bubba's!
How awesome...life is good! Hope you all have a great night!





2 comments:

  1. BO--- good luck with your move! I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I JUST saw this post and it made me miss you... A. LOT. !!!

    ReplyDelete